DUI Bail Bonds Tavares, FL
Get Out of the Lake County Detention Center ...
FLORIDA DRIVING OFFENSES
Common Driving Offense Bail Bond amounts in Lake County, Florida:
DWLS or Driving While License Suspended is a charge that varies in bail bond amount depending on how many times the defendant has been arrested and/or convicted. DWLS or driving while license suspended first, and second offense your bail bond will be set at $1,000, Third DWLS offense is when you are in jeopardy of becoming a felon and labeled a habitual traffic offender and bail is usually set at $2,000.
DWLS from DUI ,or Driving While License Suspended from Driving Under Influence is when your license is suspended for a DUI and you are arrested for DWLS. This charge carries a bail amount of $10,000 in Lake County Florida.
Other common driving offenses include attach tag not assigned, which is a third degree misdemeanor and bail is usually set at $500.
DUI or Driving Under the Influence is also a charge that will compound into severer penalties the more times you are convicted of it. First DUI your bail bond will be $1,000, Second will be $2,000, and Third your bail bond will be $5,000 or above. Our Tavares bail bonds agent will be able to release your loved one on bond for payment of 10%. Call our knowledgeable bail bondsman today to see how we can help you post bail for driving arrest in Lake County Florida.
Call Altman Bail Bonds Immediately upon the traffic stop!
Contact our bail bondsman right away so we can begin the bail bond process. This will allow us to secure your release from the Tavares Jail in the fastest means possible.
Driving Under Influence
If you are facing your first DUI conviction the following may all be penalties you will face:
- Fines ranging from $500-$1,000
- Jail time (up to 6 months, unless your blood alcohol level was .15% or higher in which case the sentence can be up to 9 months)
- The impounding of your vehicle
- Revoking of your driver's license for up to a year
- Community service (generally a mandatory 50 hours)
When questioned for DUI or drunk driving before arrest, you are not in custody for purposes of Miranda warnings. If you politely refuse to answer any of the cop's questions concerning the DUI investigation, either before or after arrest, then there won't be any statements that can be used against you in court.
DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE!
After an individual is arrested for a DUI offense, they will remain in jail until their BAC or blood alcohol content reaches a permissible level. This is usually 8 to 12 hours. First time DUI, bail is set at $1,000, Second DUI your bail bond will increase to $5,000. The amount of your DUI bail and the procedures for making bond will depend on the criminal laws of the County you are arrested in.
One is considered to be driving under the influence in Florida when your blood alcohol level is .08 percent or higher while operating a vehicle. Florida has very harsh penalties for DUI in order to try to curb the amount of serious injuries and deaths that occur due to alcohol-related crashes. Every time you receive a DUI the penalties increase.
If you are under the age of 21 and you are caught driving and you have consumed ANY amount of alcohol, you will receive a DUI. This falls under the zero tolerance policy of Florida for underage drinking. In this case the .08% blood alcohol level is not applicable.
- DUI with Property Damage and DUI with Injury The defendants bail bond will usually range from $2,000 to $5,000.
- DUI Manslaughter is a very serious crime that usually has a bail bond of $20,000 and not uncommon to be much higher.
- Failure to submit ETOH test. Failure to submit breathe test is a common misdemeanor charge and bond that goes along with a DUI arrest and the bail bond is $250-$500.
- Flee and Elude. Fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer is a felony and the bail bond is $5,000.